<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Dean's Emulation of CJ's Blog

I liked CJ's Top Seven list of Female Cartoon Characters. I found myself thinking up my list and despite non-originality I should be able to share mine too. I will overlap twice but here is mine.

1. Rogue - The X-Men was a big part of my youth, and as a big Gambit fan I saw a lot of Rogue. Yeah, the accent rules, and she's cute when she's angry and throwing bad guys.

2. Jinx - She didn't have too big a part in the G.I.Joe cartoon, but she had the best actual figure so I loved her.

3. Baroness - Another G.I.Joe girl but she's bad, but she's undeniably cool.

4. Jessica Rabbit - Kathleen Turner voicing a mysterious cartoon lady, in my favorite Zemeckis film.

5. Sun Shang Xiang - You have to play Dynasty Warriors to know this one, and she's the best from the Wu family.
I wish the picture would show up but it doesn't
6. Lois Griffin - If she can put up with Peter she has to be amazing, and you have to love the nose.

7. Elise - A cartoon rendition of my girlfriend, plus she is the fastest character in SSX Tricky.




Top Ten Male Cartoon Characters that I want(ed) to be.

1. Sgt. Slaughter - The Ultimate Male, I only wish I was that intimidating.

2. Gambit - Sly, Mysterious, and awesome, everything I am not.

3. Roadblock - I only wish I could rhyme everything I said. "I don't need to see clear, to fracture your rear!"

4. Hulk Hogan - He was the king of the 80's, and who better to hang with than Andre the Giant and Superfly Jimmy Snucka.

5. Mr. T - The man rules in so many ways.

6. Space Ghost - Mostly because of Adult Swim, he's original cartoon sucks.

7. Harvey Birdman - On the same token as Space Ghost only he is cooler, and voices by Gary Cole (Boss in Office Space)

8. Donatello - Quarter-Staff, Intelligent, Ninja, I only wish.

9. Mentok the Mind Taker - Doesn't just read minds, takes them. Weeeeeeeeeoooooooo

10. Shaggy - That is the ultimate life, minus the dog. Although Animated Dogs are probably OK.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?