<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Monday, October 13, 2003

A new worst movie.

The other night I was blessed with the opportunity to watch Reindeer Games starring Ben Affleck, Charlize Theron, Dennis Farina, and Gary Sinese. This movie should never have moved beyond script stage, because it failed to make sense consistently. At one point an easy solution with no possible repercussions was available and not taken, this continued to happen, and then the "surprise" ending was total BS. And that is just the story and plot, I will not go into the inadequacies of Ben Affleck in this movie, Charlize Theron was adequate and only Dennis Farina was enjoyable. Some of you watched this movie to see Charlize naked (for shame), and other than this I can't see why someone would watch this movie. It may be added to the list of shame, which I listed below.

Top Five "A" Movies that get an "F"
("A" movies in terms of budget, also I made the list somewhat recent, and picked movies that had potential and failed)
1. Alien Resurrection
2. Mothman Prophecies
3. Reindeer Games
4. Queen of the Damned
5. Batman and Robin

This is off the top of my head I may expand it later.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?