<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Friday, April 09, 2004

Angel

I'm finally catching back up in Angel and I have to mention the puppet episode from this season. You might have heard of it or seen it but the episode is about a TV show where the puppets are using televisions to influence little kids, and when Angel investigates the source of the madness he is turned into a puppet. Sounds dumb right? Hilarious. Everything he did was hilarious, I laughed harder than I did to the William Hung album. I am trying to find pictures. I'll post them when I do.



(Snarkfest is bad don't go there)




It even turned into a Vampire


You need to watch this montage if you have decided to ignore my shameless plug so that you can get some enjoyment out of the puppet thing, if you did listen to me visit this after you watch the episode. Its a video montage of the episode to the tune of Muppet Babies. I'm gonna watch it like George watches my Samuel L. Jackson beer commercial from The Chappelle Show.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?