<$BlogRSDURL$>

An avid movie collector reviews movies, games, and TV shows for the common man, among other things. Spoiler Free

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Onimusha 3 for PS2



I haven't played it but I will, because Jean Reno is in it. That's it. Thats all it takes. Check this link for a few good shots of Jean Reno's character. I never cared about the Onimusha series but you let me play as the greatest thing France ever created and I am stoked.



I scored a copy of the Arcade Classics game from the same Pawn Shop mentioned below, and it includes the best game ever.

Tapper



You serve angry customers drinks. Its the goal of us all captured in a game. Need I say more.



In other game news I sold Manhunt, good riddance. I am getting deeper into Counter-Strike for PC, and we finally beat Fatal Frame 2. Both of those games are highly recommended. I am still rocking on WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain and Champions of Norrath, but soon I will send one back and rent something else so I can review it.

In DVD news I scored some more hot hits at the local pawn shop. Check these out.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Criterion Edition



This movie is an experience, as you enter the altered state of mind of Hunter S. Thompson, the crazy journalist for Rolling Stone. It's my favorite non-Monty Python movie that Terry Gilliam directed, and this is Johnny Depp's strangest role yet which says a whole heck of a lot. The Criterion features are amazing including 3 (Count Them) Audio Commentaries that I want to listen to, including one from Hunter himself. This is very rentable, and for a few of you, this Criterion DVD will be a true prize.

Scarface Special Edition



Its a classic, and I upgraded from the 2 tape VHS to the 2 disc DVD. A solid trade, and if anyone wants to buy my VHS send me an e-mail I'll drop it for 3 bucks.


Also, I know it has been forever since I made a list of some sort. I am working on it. I will even try to make it epic. But be ready to settle for average.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?